Monday, September 6, 2010

Textnovel Semi-Finalist!!!!!!

            Textnovel announced the list of the Top Twenty Semi Finalist today.  I am honored to say that The Raven and the Wolf has made the cut.  Thank you for all the fine reviews, votes and subscriptions to my little opus.  This is exciting.  I am in shock.

http://www.textnovel.com/story/The-Raven-and-the-Wolfe/2218/


I have two weeks to finish fixing any bugs, typos and plot holes until the list goes down to ten.  I need all the eyes I can spare to help me catch typos and glaring inconsistencies so that I know what I have put out there is the best it can possibly be.  Let me know if you see anything that needs correcting.
Semi-Finalist

Even if you have already voted, comments and views are considered in their  selection process.  So with great appreciation for the support you have already given, if you have enjoyed my story share the link with a friend who you think might enjoy it too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment